Thursday, May 26, 2011

Count Your Blessings

I made this card to enter into the Our Daily Bread Designs Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge(SNTODBD35)! The assignment is Our Daily Bread Design stamps.
The challenge this rotation is FRAME it out in TEXTURE! I'm not sure this acutally fits the assignment, as I only have the little spellbinders tags behind my focal. But I do like the way this turned out.
 
I used patterend papers from Graphic 45 'Once upon a Springtime', both for the background and for the flowers. The card stock is SU.The sentiment is from ODB Blessings set, stamped on Cream cardstock with Versamark and I used Stampendous Chocolate Brown embossing powder and heat embossed. It is cut out with Spellbinders label 14, I then traced around the die to cut the pink frame to back.
I used Pebble chalk to frome it.  I then cut out with green using the Fancy TAgs Spellbinders, then cut that in half and used it behind the sentiment to 'frame' it. The flowers were cut with Marvy flower punches and layerd. I used Tiara Stickles for the centers and brushed on some Waterfall stickles on the center petals and on the edges of the other petals. The leaves and the corner accent are cut with and ek success punch. I tied a cream/gold thread ribbon to finish it  off. Inside the card are some more tiny pink flowers, and I stamped the 'Wishing you a year of blessings'.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie! I really love this card! The pretty flowers and colors and ribbon along with the sentiment in the Spellbinders Label frame make this one beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete