Monday, July 25, 2011

Butterfly thank you

Hi again, I can't believe I have another post for today. I didn't accomplish half of what I had planned because I ended up with my 2 young grandsons (2 & 'almost' 6) most of the day. They are fun to have but they do keep Grandma hopping.
Anyway, this card is for the Paper Pal Arts  PPA103-Sketch Challenge , and challange was to use ANY brand of products to create your card or papercraft project. Here is the sketch....


Sketch


And here is the card I made, last night, by the way. The DP is from a  new DCWVstack - Green Tea- I just got on clearance at Michael. (Love the papers in this pack-they are all in these green and blues, with some tans and yellows thrown in. ) The butterfly is a rub on from 'Me and My Big Ideas" that I've had in my stash for some time. They coordinate beautifully with this paper. I distressed the edges of the image panel with my scissors, and matted it on green Bazzil cardstock. The sentiment is stamped with Dewdrop Brillance-Thyme; sentiment and mat cut with Spellbinders Classid scalloped Ovals. The little flourishes I stamped with some chalk inks. I added 3 green rhinestones and some straight silver border stickers.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous DP and a great bonus ... on clearance ... yay! Your card is so colorful and cheery ... sure to bring a smile to the recipients face! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete