Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Roses, roses


Another card today. This is for the CR84FN34 color challange-Yellow, pink, bright pink. 
 It is also for the Crazy for Challanges C4C96 - to create a joy fold card. It's been quite a while since I made on of these. I should use it more often, I really like it.
 The DP is from K and Company-Watercolor Bouquet, as is the little butterfly sticker. The cardstock is from a DCWV summer stack. I choose to use the rose already on one of the sheets of DP as my main focal image. This paper is soooo pretty (as are all the papers in this pad). These pictures really don't do it justice. I stamped the sentiment and verse with versamark and used Stampendous detail gold embossing powder and heat embossed it. I fussy cut one of the flower clusters from the one of the scraps and added it to the inside flap. The inside sentiment stamp is from Cloud 9 birthday sentiments set. I think the Happy Birthday is a Verve stamp.  I added some bright pink mulberry paper behind the front image, and a small metal corner and photo holder to keep the card closed.