Friday, August 12, 2011

flourishes blog hop

Hi again. I made this for the Flourishes Lets All Hop Scavenger blog hop. The challenge was to get a clue for what to use from each of the designers blogs, then create a project using those clues. The ingredients were: have something white, green, pink, floral, DP, square, ribbon and bling.
The background paper (mat) is SU old olive. The DP is from K&Co.
 The potted geranium is from Flourishes -From the Garden set. I stamped it with Memento Rich cocoa and colored it with Copics. I chalked around the edges with Pebbles earthtones. I matted it on a square cut with Spellbinders lacy squares. I heat embossed some SP iridescent ice on the leaves and flowers.
The butterfly is cut with a Cheery Lyn mini butterflies die. The sentiment is from Flourishes flourished sentiments set. I stamped it in Memento New Sprout ink and embossed with SU iridescent powder. The tag is cut with Spellbinders fancy tags 2. I used some white ribbon with the tag. To finish it all off I added pink rhinestones to the butterfly and some green ones as accents on the background. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment