Saturday, August 20, 2011

MOJO 204

Hi all, very tired today! We went to the U.P. Fair yesterday-funny how walking around and around and around can tire one out so much! Hmm-maybe I'm just getting old(er).:)
Anyway, want to get this loaded up so I can go get some work done-time to clean-again!


I made this card for the MOJO Monday 204 Sketch challange.
The background cardstock is from The Paper Loft Whitewashed Nautical Series, the stripe from Fresh Print paper Cranberry Stripe. I embossed it with the Sizzix Stars & Swirls folder using my CB. The flower image is from the new SU Hostess set 'Faith in Nature', the sentiment from SU 'Peace Within' set. I stamped teh flower on white cardstock using SU Ruby Red and the sentitment with VersaMagic Night Sky. I also edged the image panel with the Ruby Red. I mounted both the image panel and the stripe DP on cranberry cardstock, as well as the corner piece (I really wish I knew what the cardstock is, because I love it-but did I save the cover to the pack? Of course not.) I adhered the image panel with foam dimensionals. The butterfly is a Cheery Lynn Mini Butterflies die. I added some silver pearls to the center. The buff strip is a piece from my scraps. hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment