Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas Blessings

Here I am again with another card to post. 2 in one day. I made this one for the WHAT IF? Wednesday ~ sketch challenge N1611.  Here is the sketch-

 Repeat Impressions Sketch N1611  and here is my card.


I turned the sketch on it's side for this one and made a 7" x 3 1/2" card. The DP is from my Christmas scrap pile, so I'm not sure what it is. The stamps are from Our Daily Bread Designs-Sacred Season. I colored them with light colored Copic markers to look somewhat like watercolor, and added SU iridescent embossing powder to the snow and a little on the pine cones using a Versamark pen. I cut the red background out with Spellbinders Deckled rectangles. For the snowflakes I covered a piece of white cardstock with versamark ink and SU Iridescent Embossing powder and then cut out them out with a Sizzix die, attached with glue dots, then put some white rhinestones in the middle of them. I added some white craft ribbon, then a piece of narrow green ribbon on top of that. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment