Thursday, August 30, 2012

Autumn Birthday

Post #3 for today! I'm on  a roll! This card I made using the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges C4C151

A great sketch-clean and simple, and that's the way I kept it. The papers and colored cardstock are from DCWV Autumn matt stacks, except the brown (Bazzil Mudpie); the cream is CTMH colonial white. The focal image stamp is from SU Full of Blessings set. I stamped the image with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored it with Copic markers, then mounted it on brown CS. The border is cut with Martha Stewart ribbon loops border punch. The corner embellishment is cut with Spellbinders Parisian Accents. The little oak leaf is a K&Co. sticker.
Now I'm off to look some more for the Copic markers I am missing. I swear my basement has a black hole! Things keep disappearing. Either that or the spiders have gotten really big and creative and want my supplies for their own!!:) Have a happy day all.

1 comment:

  1. Jackie, this is such a beautiful birthday card! I really like the fall colors! Thank you so much for playing the C4C Sketch with us...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete