Friday, August 17, 2012

Birthday Ship

Wow did we get the rain yesterday here in the U.P. of Michigan. Badly needed rain I might add. Will surely perk up all the gardens and lawns. Today it has turned a bit cool (60s), and a very brisk north wind, but sunny. It almost feels like a fall day. Good day to work on organizing my craft 'room'.

I have another masculine Birthday Card today. Very simple and easy, I really like the lines of this one.

 
I used the sketch from Clean & Simple #202. I turned the sketch on it's side so that I could accommodate this larger image. The image is a single stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs 'Ship'. I stamped it on Wasau Brite White CS with Chipped Sapphire Distress ink. I colored the emblem in with Memento markers--Lady Bug & Dandelion- and backed it with blue cut with Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles. The sentiment is from Hero Arts-Birthday Messages stamped with SU Real Red on Wausau CS, cut with Spellbinders Mega Classic Ovals and matted on Bazzil red CS cut with Spellbinders Mega Scalloped Classic Ovals. The DP is from Paper Pizzaz (HOTP) Boys to Men Sara Papers.



1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, Jackie and I love the stamp you used. So masculine!

    ReplyDelete