Friday, September 21, 2012

Wishing you well

Another fall card, this time a Get well card. I'm getting this in just under the wire for the I Spy Sketches ISSC33.   I will also enter this in the Papertake Weekly Challenge.

Here is the sketch:

 

Here is my card.



I stamped the image in Memento Rich Cocoa. However, as I colored this image LAST YEAR, I don't know what colors I used. It was on a sheet of cardstock in with my fall papers and stamped with a bunch of different fall images. (I always note on the back of a stamped image what exactly I stamped that image with, just in case I don't get it colored up right away).

Stamps: SU 'Happy Fall Y'All', Verve 'Wonderful Wishes
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, SU Really Rust
DP: DCWV Cafe Mediterrnean
CS: Bazzil Foundations, Smooth Lace; SU Old Olive
Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Ovals small, Big Scalloped Ovals Sm; Memento Marker 'Potters Clay'; Yarn Copic Markers

2 comments:

  1. Love the papers.....fall is on its' way! Adorable scarecrow!! Thanks for p,aying at I Spy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for joining in this week at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete