Sunday, February 17, 2013

Just Bee-cause

Post 2 for today. This one is for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #250 (WOW) over at Techno Stamper.

Here is my card, and the sketch I followed.


I pretty much made this with papers from my scrap basket. The only pieces that weren't are the solid gold (EP-So Happy Together) and the blue strip (a piece from a kit I got from my friend for my birthday last week-no name on kit, tho, so your guess is as good as mine!). This is another card I will be including in my box for Operation Write Home. Box is almost full! I cut the gold out with SU Labels collection and pierced around it wiht the template from SU Festive Paper Piercing pack (another birthday gift-Thanks Karen). I used Memento Rich Cocoa marker to draw in the stitching lines (seems I don't 'stitch' very straight by hand-haha). I used the SU Elegance wheel and Momento London Fog ink on the strip of Kraft cardstock for a little interest. The sticker is from a pack I picked up at Michael's a loooooooong time ago. Okay, maybe not that long :) Added 3 brown pearls to finish it off. 
Off to heat supper up! Left overs, Yipee! I don't have to cook! Later.................

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful card,love that you made the sticker work so beautifully as the focal point. I never really think of doing that. I have hundreds of stickers from before my stamping days that I never use anymore. Have to check out that idea. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete