Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Winter is back- and a flowery card

Good morning, or should I say afternoon, as glancing at the clock it is Noon! Hard to tell with the way it is outside today. Snowing heavily and wind is blowing like crazy. Activities all over Upper Michigan cancelled-can't see across the street at times. Glad I don't have to be anywhere today!

Today I have a card for the What If? Wednesday Sketch challenge F613 at The House that Stamps Built-Repeat Impressions. I really like this quiet, simple sketch.
Here is my card:
                           20130205-222253.jpg





















Dark pink cardstock is from my scraps.  Striped DP is K&Co.- Julianne. Image is a single from the dollar bins at JoAnn's or Michael's,  stamped with Staz-On Black. ( I have all my single clear stamps in baseball card collectors pages in a 3 ring binder. Unfortunately when I started this binder I didn't save the names of the stamps. Now when I add stamps I stamp the image on a piece of white cs and note name and where purchased. Great way to store these neat little stamps.) I colored the image with Prisma colored pencils, cut it out with Spellbinders classic squares. Mat is cut from a scrap if green with Scrapy Land exclusive Spellbinders die Fluted Squares. I used the SU wheel stamp Elegance and Memento London Fog ink for the background on the pink CS. A couple little snips of K&Co. border, a gold sticker 'Love', and some iridescent rhinestones to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment