Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lovely Lavender

Another card for the CAS-ual Friday #35 challenge-No stamps.

 

Another Graphic 45 Secret Garden card. These 'Lovely Lavender' papers are the ones that made me purchase these 2 Grapic 45 paper pads. I am always drawn to lavender/purple hues; and I'm always looking for lavender papers. They really seem hard to find! I would love a whole 8 x 8 paper stack in nothing but lavender papers. Seems easy to find every other color-but not purples.
I found these gorgeous floral stickers last summer at the Dollar Tree. I think there were 5 different packages, all so lovely. I made a whole bunch of cards for my Granddaughter's baby shower for door prizes. I liked them so much I went back and got more stickers, put them up on the shelf and forgot aabout them. I was cleaning and organizing again the other day and found them again. Ooooooh! HAD to sit down and play again (so much for the organizing!). The challenge-no stamps-had me stumped at first. I am working on another batch of cards for Operation Write Home, and am trying to focus on 'love' or 'miss you' cards. I could have left it without a sentiment. But flipping through pics of  other cards I had made I found one where I cut out the simple letters and heart. Worked very well here. 

Ingredients: 
Papers: Graphic 45 'Secret Garden'; Cardstock-Co-ordinations, Wausau Brite White, 
Accessories: 'Special Moments' Scrapbooking stickers; Offray Ribbon; Spellbinders Hexagon dies; scissors, sanding block

2 comments:

  1. So lovely, soft and pretty!
    Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such very pretty colors on your card, Jackie. So glad you joined the CASual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete