Thursday, June 20, 2013

CAS poppies

Today I have a CAS card for the Clean and Simple Challenge #244, a sketch challenge. I originally intended it for a couple of other challenges, too. But I missed those deadlines-of course.




 Simple, right? Piece of cake, right? Oh, no, not for me. It took me 4 tries to get this right! Yes, FOUR!  And they all went well until I stamped the sentiment. Even using the Stamp-a-ma-jig I couldn't seem to get it straight. So, finally, FINALLY, break out the ruler & I drew a line with a pencil, and I was able to get it straight.

I stamped the flower image from SU "Simply Sketched' four times on white cardstock with SU Pool Party ink and colored with Copic markers (BG10, BG11, BG13, and W0). I stamped the sentiment with Momento Tuxedo Black. I sponged around the edges with Pool Party and mounted it on a mat of SU cardstock (Bermuda Bay I think). Added a bit of Star Dust Stickles for a bit of shine. And it only took me 3 nights to get this done!:b But I like how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. I love your creations, color combinations, and stamp choices. Thanks for visiting my Pinterest page so that I could find you.
    loyaz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete