Sunday, September 22, 2013

A simple Autumn card

Quick, simple card using stickers.

I used this sketch from the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #80 over on the Techno Stamper Blog as the layout for this card.


 I was working on some other cards and this scrap of DCWV Autumn Medley DP was among the 'scraps' that were in my fall papers. The K&Co. leaf stickers were also in with my fall papers. They were sort of laying there on top of each other. "Hmmm,  I thought to myself  "these do seem to go together" So found this layout, and it worked! Originally I had a K&Co glitter leaf border on the card, but realized I couldn't use that for Operation Write HOme, so went hunting in my border stickers and found this K&Co. border, which actually looked even better. I tried several different ways to add a sentiment, but none of them looked right, so it became an 'all occasion' card. It's simple, but it really works for me.


1 comment:

  1. What a great fall card, love the colors. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete