Tuesday, September 17, 2013

OLW Sympathy

I have wanted to give the One Layer Wednesday Challenge a try for awhile now. I don't do good with Clean and Simple, but that is what OLW is all about. So this is my try today, for OLW #157. Sadly, I find myself in need of a sympathy card today.


This week the challenge is to make the sentiment the focal point of your card. Not sure if this fits that or not! I used the image from The Crafts Meow Wildflower set inked in Memento New Sprout. I stamped the verse from Verve's Forever in Our Hearts, inked with Momento Tuxedo Black. I thought the image looked like it was floating out there in space, so grounded it with a line of Silver Starlightz Glitter pen. I added some tiny Recollections crystals to the flowers. Adds a bit of elegance, don't you think? It is what it is!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment