Thursday, August 28, 2014

Peaceful Petals Love

Wow, can't believe its been so long since I posted. Been a super busy month, what with company and holding a garage sale, and the garden starting to produce, and blueberry picking. Yowser-and it's almost the end of August already. And we still haven't had much summer like weather. Not that I'm complaining. I'm not a fan of hot, humid sticky days. Don't mind these cooler days one single bit:)
So, on to my card. I used the sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday .
















I stamped the flower from Stampin' Up's Peaceful Petals set  twice with Tuxedo Black Ink and  I stamped the leaf five times and  colored them with Copic markers. I then fussy cut one out and just the center of the second one and popped them up with foam dimensionals. The Pink background banner I just cut the end with  Spellbinders Labels 16 die, and embossed it with the Sizzix Tim Holtz Brick Wall embossing folder. I sponged a bit of SU Pink Pirouette ink around the edges. The design papers are from K&Co., using both sides of the paper. The sentiment is a Recollections stamp, stamped with Momento Tuxedo black ink.  

 Hope everyone has a safe and fun Labor Day weekend in the states, or just a fun day wherever you are. Please leave a comment, I love hearing from you all. 

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, love the fun colors. Thanks for playing along with us at the Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your creations on OWH, congratulations on being a Featured Cardmaker! Your cards are wonderful, love the coloring on this flower/leaves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie! I came right over from your Featured Cardmaker post at Operation Write Home and I'm glad I did. Your cards have so many beautiful colors and details! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete