Monday, June 22, 2015

Hello Friend

I thought I posted this card already, but hadn't-good thing I checked!

The theme at One Layer Simplicity this month is 'Round and Round'-use 2 circles only. I don't do clean and simple usually as I don't do it well. But I like how this card turned out. 


I diecut 2 circles overlapped out of a piece of copy paper, then placed it over my card base and sponged Momento Sky Blue ink onto the base. I stamped the Iris image from Penny Black 'Allegro' clear stamp set with Momento Luxe Blue Danube.  The sentiment and dragonfly are from Clear Art Stamps-Wildflowers set. The sentiment stamped in Mom. Black Tuxedo, the dragonfly with Brilliance Galaxy Gold. Border punched the edge of the card with M.S. scalloped border punch. The border stamp (It's either Inkadinkadoo or Fiskars) is stamped in Galaxy Gold.

Will also enter this in the following challenge: Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple


3 comments:

  1. This is a really clever way of incorporating two circles (very graphic elements), into a very elegant and sophisticated card - I love the brush-stroke feeling of your images! So glad you joined us at OLS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the challenges - thanks for joining us at ATSM this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out beautifully! The combination of the circles framing your lovely floral image: striking and eye-catching. So very pretty! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete